Friday, April 6, 2018

Happy Belated 70th Birthday To Me!


My DDIL and DSS bought me a birthday cake for last years birthday. :o)  It was a beautiful cake and very scrumptious!


We celebrated at a Chinese restaurant (authentic - my DDIL is Chinese/American). I asked my brother if my fortune meant I was sweet but empty headed….he didn't answer!!1



The next day my DSD hid an Easter Basket outside for the girls to find. Normally it would be full of goodies, so only one basket for the two girls and just Peeps. The almost 10 year old is questioning why the Easter Bunny has handwriting that looks like her moms.  LOL!  


The dogs were pretty pooped after we came home from the THIRD night out on the town.  They had to stay outdoors.  We had Easter dinner at a lovely restaurant overlooking Portland


My Easter Tree in it's final form.  Can't decided if I will do May Day or Memorial Day early. I want to do a Birthday Tree the first of June to celebrate the next birthday!

I have been joining an afghan for a friend Sharon who has been piling them up trading squares for years!  My BFF already did one and I am STILL joining! Actually I finished joining and am on the first round of the border. I have a LOT of ends to weave in! Pictures another time. It's on my phone but didn't transfer over to the computer. Darn!

💗



2 comments: