Monday, June 29, 2015

Bonita Pattern's Crocodile Booty #2 & Greece


I am on the last of the booty rows and have just started the bottom crocodile scales.  Silly me, ripped out a whole row of the scales as thought I was on the wrong side of the booty.
Sigh.
I should finished this up today if things stay on track!

Greece

I wondered what had happened to the stock market this morning when checking my accounts.  They took a huge hit.  Hmmm, I say…what's going on.

Greece is going on.  Greece owes 1.8 billion dollars and can't pay it.  So, their banks are closed and they are going to go bankrupt.
WHY?
They have 11+ million people.  If each person gave the government $100 they would have nearly all the money they owed and could pay their debt.  The rather over paid politicians could each donate $500 as they seem to have been the ones voting in the welfare payoffs and the income increases for the government workers plunging them into this debt crisis!  It just doesn't make sense to me.

I would even would donate $100 to them in a Go Fund Me account to recover my $$$$ of plummeting funds!  Come on people, get a grip!!!

And after the payoff, they would, of course, owe more…but that would surely get them on their feet, give them some breathing room, and allow them to make some changes to their social services and other areas (like politician pay) to get things going in the right direction.  A small change goes a long way over time.

What's in Your Wallet?

If I were able to spell it out to all of you, I'd say this:

Watch out….the same tune is coming to the state near you!

We all need to work on lowering government spending on frivolous things, and stick to building the infrastructure, keep the workers working for fair (not exorbitant) wages, and get people back to work and on their feet.

It's a WE thing, not a THEY thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment