Sunday, July 4, 2010

On our way to a snack bar......

So husband told me he would take me out "to eat" - well sort of. We knew it would be snacks, but it wasn't enough of the right food for me as I am being serious on my diet. The Kiwi and celery sticks did not fill me up one bit. Now have to find something under 200 calories to eat.

We went to a fund raiser and it was $20 to have your photo taken with the Idaho governor, Butch Otter, and his wife Lori - I told him he was a cheap date. :o) Clinton gets $10,000 a photo! Hubby is 6'2" so they are all about the same size...except Lori has 3 or 4 inch heels on.

I look like a munchkin! ;o)

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful munchkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you look like a "munch"kin . . . you were still hungry :0}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just how you feel. At 5'2", I'm almost always the smallest at the gathering. Oh well, good things come in small packages! :)

    ReplyDelete