Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Artsy Fartsy











The contest in Vanna's Choice Fan Club is for the square. Not just for the craftsmanship, but also for the nifty neat way you take a photo of the square! ;o) So, I'm posting these - and then will steal these photos and put on Ravelry. Easier than trying to upload them.

The bobble is from Jan Eaton's book 200 Crochet Blocks called Zigzag Bobbles. To bring it up to 12" I added a row in each Tangerine Misty stripe, and on the middle block I added another row of bobbles making it into a arrow. I changed the top row to go in the opposite direction of the bottom row so that all bobbles were pointing in one direction.

The square with the blue in it is just a conglomeration of several squares - not one in particular. The cross stitches come from Jean Leinhauser's Hot Pepper square. I was looking for texture as well as something a little solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment