Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 More Rose/Pinks

The first square is Circle of Friends which I love. The second one is a made up square - sort of. I was basing it on Circle of Friends and the Diamond Square previous done in this swap. It came out looking like a star rather than a square of bobbles! I then had to fill in the middle of the four V shaped dips! When I made it to 12" I had to stop, even though it tilted inward slightly. It will attach to other squares and will square-out nicely, even though it looks a little wonky now.


3 comments:

  1. You're killing me with all these squares. How many blankets do you think you have squares for now? I did buy some VC yesterday in pink, chocolate, linen and white but can't find the sweet pea anywhere here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your squares! You do such a great job crocheting them. And the one you made up yourself is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pammy Sue! Some day it would be nice to make up a square and have it come out RIGHT! ;o)

    ReplyDelete