Square for Karen on top, square that was suppose to be for Jaime on the bottom. It doesn't look better in person...I have no idea how it came out to a pretty square in the book. Saw one mistake on the last corner going around, but cannot see how I made such a mess of one square following directions. The one it the book doesn't look pulled apart or stretched in any way. I did see that what appears to be 3 little sc on the top of each of the fp stitches on the last row (101 Crochet Squares) that are not in the directions. Perhaps I'll try it again and see if I can get the wonky out of it and make the sides comes up to par. Also, it is possible that the maker of the square did not do a regular post stitch all the way into the post but rather a modified one under the loop instead. I'll have to make a few more to see. I think this would be a good one for Jaime's SIL's manly afghan - in other colors - IF it is fixable.