Wednesday, September 15, 2021

GHOSTIE IS FINISHED, SENT, AND RECEIVED

 HAPPY  HALLOWEEN  DOILY!






I really do love this doily, but loved more that my DSD loved it, too! I like making her and my nieces things, but my timing is generally off and my sizing seems to be off, too.  Sticking to smaller items might be the trick, but here again you can only have so many scarves and hats or fingerless gloves!

VA  VA  VICTORIAN  AFGHAN


 A sneak peek at what I am finishing.  There are 12 squares ALL from a 2009 swap, so it is more of a lapghan than a large afghan.  I should have used more bordering on each square to make it larger.  I am trying to add about 4" each side now instead since I messed up the other.  

This will be for my nephew and his family this Christmas. One for Steve and one for Andy.

🎄

For myself, I have started using smaller afghans/lapghans because of the weight and clumsiness when seated and too lazy to get up and move around!  Generally my legs are what get chilled from the overhead fan, so they seem to be all that need to be covered.

SWEATER 


I thought I would try my hand at making another sweater for a child. This time not making it for any in particular, but making a medium size so it will fit one of four! LOL! Patriot colors assuming they still love the Patriots with you-know-who gone.

This is a great little pattern in my favorite stitch! Single Crochet and Chain One. Easy!! The pattern is called Noah.



Happy Crafting!
🧶




No comments:

Post a Comment