Monday, December 27, 2010

Another very lovely site.....

I was checking out sites and ran across yet another one that many of you may already know about.  I'm a tad slow on such things.

This is Sara London at her wordpress blog.  Her colors remind me a lot of Lucy.  She has some awesome patterns. She is writing a book - as are all great designers these days it seems.  When I looked through her photos I noted a pattern for a granny square top that one of my buddies at Ravelry had posted from a pattern on there....so she is around, and I haven't been paying attention!

Take a look at her site. The colors could cheer you up quicker than a holiday drink! ;o)   Below is one of her badges - if you do click on it on my site, it won't do anything! Just had to grab something colorful from there!

2 comments:

  1. I love checking in with Icrochet to see all the different things that are being created.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete