Monday, May 29, 2017

Lemons!!



So this is the yellow beanie I finished first.  I messed up on the brim/border.  I turned it the wrong way so the post stitches, which are now INSIDE the hat, can't be seen.  It still looks cute, and I gave it to the new owner.  This is "When Life Gives You Lemons" beanie hat pattern on Ravelry by Elitza. Chernaeva. Her "handle" on Ravelry is RubraC.   


The photo below not crochet. The "little" gem is my new lawn mower!  They were supposed to deliver it last Friday, but now it won't be delivered until late this week or early next week. I'm not sure. It's just another example of the lack of customer service in the NW area (little rant for the day)…where I am. Not everywhere.  I don't think many of the people think professionally and I'm quite sure people around here have grown used to the lack of customer service.  I find it hugely frustrating. Especially since I have had some problems with the flooring people not ordering my floors and now I'm out a month past the estimate.


Here is the beanie again in blue, and it is made correctly.  You can see the difference in the brim…or whatever you want to call it! This one was super easy after finishing the yellow one.


Now this is my new rock collection from the waters near here. Nice quiet rocky beach. My brother promised me a rock polishing kit so I can shine them up into beautiful pieces. Maybe string up for necklaces. Two are red, but the photo doesn't show that.


My beautiful Rhodie!  I can't believe how gorgeous this plant is…radiant. And attracts bees like crazy, so I have to dodge bees going in and out of the house!



One big Phlox…it's lovely.  Needs some other plants around it as after it grew a bit more it started leaning over, plus the wind will take it down.  I will be happy to have the yard looking good!


Last, but not least, a photo of the two dogs in the yard.  The yard that is behind the reason I bought myself a riding lawn mower. 

😎


No comments:

Post a Comment