Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Metamorphosis Mobius


This is the start…and it wasn't a roaring success.  After the first row, the instructions were a tad muddy.  It said to "crochet left" which I can't do.  After several rounds I finally figured out it meant to slip stitch a couple of stitches to the left and then turn your work.  Seemed to leave all that out.

SO - the pattern wasn't followed - and part of that wasn't the pattern's fault. It was my mind wandering.  

I improvised for a few rows trying to figure how to get back to the original pattern.


It took about four or five rounds (not rows by the time I finished the first go round) to get them to a place where I could continue in pattern.


None of these are "in pattern"!!!  The two rounds I finished are not photographed.  Those photos will be posted when I have more finished.  It is to be 18" wide so I have quite a ways to go!


This pattern is found in the magazine Interweave Crochet Accessories 2014.  The pattern is by Hannah Cuviello.


1 comment:

  1. Hum, I'm surprised that Interweave didn't get the pattern fixed so it made sense.

    ANyway, I like moebius cowls and scarfs. FUn to play with when wearing.

    ReplyDelete