Thursday, April 21, 2016

Nothing to report…working on the scarf still…but here are some photos!

So, thought I would share some things I like…this is a catio to keep a cat safe outdoor, with an indoor space.  It has climbing stairs and plants to help shade the space.  I love it! 





This is going to be a project I put together for the deck!  I actually think it is something I can do by myself, and love the way it looks.


This is my Tommy Socks up on the neighbor's roof last summer.  Spooky eyes!


And this is a wall of plants from a house in Spain I think.  I just think this is such an awesome idea.  Hooks in the way where you can put the plants out during temperate times and bring in if you have to…and you can water them in place!


Found some squares from one of Margaret's mystery afghans from two years ago…(Mugginsquilts on Ravelry) so am going to put them together soon.  That might be in the next post.  Also the finished scarf. Sure am enjoying the yarn.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment