Friday, January 3, 2014

Who wants a scarf??

In the Cat's Crochet Corner group we are doing a scarf swap.  I started one and realized it wasn't soft, and wasn't wide enough…I'm going to finish it for myself, though…


It is called the Magical Mitered Scarf and is in the Crochet! magazine…don't know which issue as printed it out.

This is the photo in the magazine. Pretty nifty, eh?!!


My version wasn't coming out quite so wide…so switched my pattern to something a little different, a little wider, and to a yarn that is softer. 

I sure hope Debi loves it. XXXX that. Gave her the Rick Rack Stitch scarf instead. This wasn't soft enough for a gift I think. May finish it for myself.


Both my scarf and the pattern photo remind me of this sunset from the Portland International Airport. My neighbor took this photo with his phone…my iPhone has NEVER captured the reds and pinks that HIS phone captured.  Isn't this gorgeous?

He said that this particular sunset made the news.  I can see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment