Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Need something to pin down that sweater?

I ran to Lowe's for some items for the house and ran across these little goodies.  They are for kids, but  what does that matter?  Use them for yourself, and share with your children or grandchildren when not in use!


The price is covered up but I think it was around $12.00 to $15.00 for about 24 of the squares. Might have been less.  Very reasonable! 

They had packages of other types, 12 to a pack, too and also reasonable.

2 comments:

  1. I have these....they work wonderful for blocking doilies..so perfect and you can put them together just in case you need a bigger board..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep mine next to the dryer just in case I need to block/dry something and don't want to search for them.

    ReplyDelete