Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Blog I watch...



The blog I just found through yet another blog (Paula's???) is Olavas Verden

While most of her patterns are in her language (and I am not sure what language it is!:ETA-Norwegian) she has such stunning photos that you can easily follow them to make something for yourself.

She has a flower pattern which is somewhat reminiscent of the African Flower, but is different.


The very first flower on her blog on the right is not linked, but the second one is.  Stunning colors!

So if you have time to browse and are looking for just the right little project, this might be the place! Her blog is listed at the bottom right of my blog list.

Below is a smocked dress I made for my granddaughter a few years back.  Such a shame that they grow out of the cute clothes so soon!  This is one that I hope will be save for her daughter, but you never know.  Could have red raspberry jam all over it by now! ;o)

Can't remember the pattern book...will look it up.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could claim that new blog you follow, but I am going to add her to my blog list as soon as I post this.

    I wish we had the bright colors that they seem to have in Europe cotton :(

    ReplyDelete