Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back to the real world.....Christmas is around the corner!

Hey there....I'm starting to feel like hide and seek - sometimes I'm here, sometimes I'm gone - now you see me, now you don't!

Hubby is settling into a rhythm of chemo and meds, me being the nurse, so I think I can start picking up some of my own personal threads and get back to "normal" for a bit.

I have been working on potholders, as some of you know, and lately have been looking at the ones by Delights-Gems who is a prolific pattern maker.  The thing is, she doesn't just make a square potholder with an edge, she makes AWESOME potholders and isn't shy about sharing them with everyone.  They are crocheted (all as far as I can tell) and they are beautiful.

On Ravelry she is simply known as Delights. There is, however, nothing simple about her.  So, if you are yearning to have something super special for a Christmas present or for yourself, this is the place to go.  Although her patterns may not be as fast and quick as others, they are surely more rewarding and more interesting.



Only 72 days left before Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. going there now..thanks for the link..I am glad that things have slowed a bit..Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just bite you tongue -- Christmas. Bah Humbug!!!!!

    ReplyDelete