Friday, February 12, 2010

The Last Two Misty Squares

Finally - I have finished the squares. The top square is for Peggy and is called Puffs and Posts from one of my books. The second square is one of the Priscilla Hewitt squares from Ravelry called Carousel. You have to pay attention when doing it, but it sure is a lovely square! Mine is a bit off because I missed a stitch early on, and as it was really about done when I caught it, I just adjusted the stitches to match what I had. It still looks nice, so am going to send it on, mistake and all! This one is for Erin to match the purple and linen dusty square I did earlier on in the Nordic Star - also a Priscilla Hewitt pattern.


I just love her stuff! Finally decided to buy some of her patterns since I use so many for free. Now I'll have some new squares to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment