Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just added a new blog to my list....I found her through going over lots of other blogs....our usual practice, right?  Click here, read there, check this out, try that...pretty soon you find yourself in Australia or Mexico reading about the most awesome people.



Well, I have done just that - I found a lady in England that loves granny squares.  I mean LOVES them.  She is nearly all granny....nearly.  She is bright and perky and awesome...and finds the most interesting patterns.  Not that she has them up for free, but you know how easy it is to copy a granny pattern, and so she looks over the world and comes up with some super looking items.

Check her out in her attic

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Lucy just wonderful? I've had her on my favorites list for quite some time. I've referred to her in my blog as my little ray of sunshine on the dreariest of days. She's definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete