Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tote & one handle


Continuing with the tote, here I have finished one handle for the tote. It is 70 stitches long. I first did a foundation chain, that pesky little thing that is hard to remember to do, and hard to remember HOW to do! Then I single crocheted around it. The buttons are for decoration only, but I think they look really great. The last thing I will do, besides weaving in ends, is to single  crochet or crab stitch an edge around the opening and handles to tie  it all together. I purchased some material, but am undecided as to what I will do about lining it. Most likely will, with a couple of pockets. We shall see.

What do you think so far?

1 comment:

  1. I think the colors are really pretty and I do think a lining with a couple of pockets would be good.

    ReplyDelete