Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Pinkalicious Square

This one is called Moody Blues in the book 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares
by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss. However, I obviously didn't make
it blue!

This whole square is made with my method of making the dc "in the air" 
which has become addicting to me. So much so that I am now not making 
join, and then start over after cutting the yarn so that I don't have 
an obvious chain one or double crochet showing. I quit doing the 
other double crochet when starting another row of the same color 
because I was having difficulty in the next row above that one when I 
got to that stitch. Too much bulk for my taste.
This one turned out nicely! Do you think you can find any of my 
joins?????? I think NOT!! (Tutorial posted a year later! Hah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment