I have started my second CAL swap with the Vanna's Choice Fan Club on Ravelry. I am going to re-work the top poinsettia square as I made too many mistakes. Not visible at first glance, but upon inspection quite obvious. The only part of it that was a pattern is the red part of the flower. All else I put together - which is, of course, why it is a bit off kilter! The red in the first one is Scarlet, which is quite striking .. the other is Burgundy on the next. Pretty color, but there needs to be more of it to make a statement. The 3rd one with Burgundy looks better for the color, but too lacy for an afghan. I will replace it with another one to ship out ... keep that one and add to it for myself.