Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
There on the bottom of the pile was the potholder of my dreams! Who would have thought I would put something that needed crochet repair into a pile of clothes that needed sewing repair!??! Well, the fact of the matter is I could re-do the border, but that would be all. If there is a problem in the body I can't fix that. However, I CAN and
WILL make several more just like it (in different colors). I really love this potholder --- can you tell?
And the Harlequin Square? I'm using Vanna's Choice remnants to finish a square for the exchange in theTunisian Group of Ravelry. Problem is I made it 9 1/4 inches and it is suppose to be 8 inches. Another AARGH! So, back to the drawing board. I'll keep this one and perhaps will be able to make up an afghan to go with it....perhaps.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
So I finished the afghan for my SIL Cindy last year. I did not, however, actually finish the back as I was in such a hurry to get it off to her. As she hasn't sent it back to me to "fix" I thought I'd go ahead and make a pillow for her that matches the afghan. I did, but put a sand dollar shell on the opposite side using the same colors. The other side is on my photo blog.